Kendra & The Bunnies proclaims self love and teaches us all how to be better

 Kendra & The Bunnies proclaims self love and teaches us all how to be better

We were fortunate enough to be sent Kendra & The Bunnies BRAND NEW track "Self-Love Proclamation". 

Kendra gives up confident advice through her comforting opening lyrics:

"Go ahead and rip it off like I haven't felt this before, band aids only last so long, eventually you gotta get down to the core, well they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, every day I hold on a little bit longer"



Hearing her sing these words inspire me to work harder to be myself today.  

That is the main quality I look for in music.   

If I am able to find hope and direction in music, that music tends to be very powerful.

My favorite place to connect with Kendra is on her FB page. 

Her Instagram is POPPIN' too. 

The wardrobe changes in the video are exciting to watch, and we get to know Kendra on a deeper level as she dances, sings, creates art, and helps us all become stronger as we listen. 


Catch the single on Spotify!


For press inquiries contact bsquaredmanagement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNSET Bluegrass in LA

Nick Johnson spreads love in downtown Nashville PREMIERE

Natalie Jean hits the Nashville Sign Billboard!