Codi Dillon brings a fresh take on pop music

 I think Codi Dillon is a special talent. 

He is 100% himself.  I honestly have never seen an artist quite like him.  

His style is futuristic and direct. 

His music could be perfect in the club, but it also is the perfect driving music.

LA is a driving city, and I can see cruisin' to this. 

Whatever your expectations are of him, this video will shatter all of them. 

"I've never seen California, but I like the way it looks on ya" -Codi Dillon 

His voice is passionate and beautiful. 

Be sure and check out ALL of his music on his website. 

At the young age of 22, I think that Codi is just getting started, and I look forward to working with him one day when he finally does get to LA. 

Hey Codi, lets jam!

For Press Inquiries: bsquaredmgmt@gmail.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNSET Bluegrass in LA

Natalie Jean hits the Nashville Sign Billboard!

Nick Johnson spreads love in downtown Nashville PREMIERE