Mia Ayana and undressing her soul to pieces

"Undress my soul to pieces"- Mia Ayana

Mia has a voice that is undeniably pleasurable to listen to. 

So far I have listened to "Problems" four times in a row: 

Each time I listen I am hearing new pleasant ear candy evolving.  

Her music is truly addicting. 

Every detail has been carefully and thoughtfully measured out in hypnotic doses of beats mixed with her soothing voice. 

I yearn to listen over and over, to get closer to what is so enticing in the soundscape. 

My favorite part in the song is when she starts a bit of spoken word. 

"As the stars touch the sky..it all comes too soon and it all goes too fast"

"you wanna lay me down and stretch me out...you create my fantasy, you provide the help I need"

Her website provides this insight about her life:

"The songstress started her journey in a small rural town in Mississippi - singing in church, on the school bus, and anywhere else she could. In 2015, after the death of her grandmother and an unexpected spiritual rebuttal within herself, she turned to music for comfort, understanding and acceptance. She grew passionate about the art of songwriting and ultimately moved across the country to follow her dreams. Join her in exploring the world of music as she travels along it as an independent indie artist from the South."

For Press Inquiries: bsquaredmgmt@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNSET Bluegrass in LA

Natalie Jean hits the Nashville Sign Billboard!

Nick Johnson spreads love in downtown Nashville PREMIERE