Savannah Madison stuns fans with soaring voice

 Savannah Madison stuns fans with soaring angelic voice

"I let my guard down, and then you pulled the rug, I was gettin' kinda used to bein' someone you loved"

These are the heartfelt lyrics of the Lewis Capaldi song she chose to cover below. 

Savannah has an absolutely STUNNING voice. 

It stopped the singer inside of me and caused me to really study the way she forms her mouth to create such a beautiful timbre and such glistening high notes!

She also radiates positivity and light while she performs. 

Let's jump in: 

So do you agree with me that she radiates light? 

Please comment below. 

She also has a fun video on her youtube channel where her and her friend talk about their first kiss stories.

 Totally fun stuff to be a part of!


Her Instagram has a lot of stunning photos of her aswell!

For Press Inquiries: bsquaredmgmt@gmail.com










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Johnson spreads love in downtown Nashville PREMIERE

SUNSET Bluegrass in LA

Natalie Jean hits the Nashville Sign Billboard!