Rapper/Artist I.Am.Tru.Starr is a TRUE STAR


"Somethings Gotta Change, This world is a maze..."

"Shorty lookin' like a skater and I'm Tony Hawk..."

Just two slices of lyrics from the talented and swaggy I.Am.Tru.Starr. 

His newest album/single "Viva" was JUST released on October 29th and can be streamed on Spotify.  

But the most recent Youtube music video is for a song called "Tempo" which is extremely groovy.

Have a listen:


Now that you have heard I.Am.Tru.Starr, you can hear how his flow is poised and calm, but as sharp as a scalpel. 

He juxtaposes "catch me tippin' through your city like a ballerina," and rhymes it with "grass is greener".

If that isn't genius, I don't know what is.

Be sure an catch this up and coming artist on his IG.  He posts inspiring flows and off-the-cuff style poetry.  I.Am.Tru.Starr is an artist that HMP will be watching closely this year as he is a TRUE STAR.

For Press Inquiries: bsquaredmgmt@gmail.com


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNSET Bluegrass in LA

Natalie Jean hits the Nashville Sign Billboard!

Nick Johnson spreads love in downtown Nashville PREMIERE